Patients at Giffnock Orthodontic Centre can receive treatments for free or at reduced NHS rates or take advantage of our competitive private rates.
Find out which option applies to you and then contact us to find out more on 0141 638 4150.
Braces for NHS Patients
To qualify as an NHS Patient and receive free treatments
You do not have to pay NHS dental charges if:
- You are under 18
- You are aged 18 and in full time education
- You are expecting a baby
- You have had a baby in the last 12 months
- You or a family member receives Income Support
- You/your partner is named on a valid tax credit exemption certificate
- You/your partner receives income related Employment Support Allowance
- You or are in a family that receives Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- You/your partner receives Pension Credit guarantee credit
- You/your partner has a current NHS charges certificate HC2
Please note that proof of exemption will be required prior to starting any course of orthodontic treatment.
You need to pay NHS dental charges if:
- You are not entitled to any of the examples above
- You/your partner has a current NHS charges certificate HC3 for partial help with NHS services
The current maximum charge for a course of dental treatment under the NHS is £384. All NHS charges are required to be paid on the day that the treatment commences.
Braces for Private Patients
Competitive Private Treatment Options
All treatments provided include all adjustments, repairs, retainer(s) and 1 year stability check.
|Initial Consultation (approximately 45mins- 1 hour)||FREE|
|New patient records (X-rays, photographs and models)||FREE|
|Metal fixed braces one arch (upper or lower only)||From £475|
|Metal Fixed braces (upper and lower)||From £950|
|White Ceramic fixed braces one arch (upper or lower only)||From £700|
|White Ceramic fixed braces (upper and lower)||From £1400|
|Invisalign i7 (mild cases only)||From £1900|
|Invisalign Lite (mild to moderate cases)||From £2900|
|Invisalign Full (Full course)||From £3900|
|Lingual fixed braces per arch||From £3000|